Ink drawings, I unearthed my sable brush after not using it for several years. Challenging and fun! Anyway: some demony and vampire folk.
I just spammed my FB page with these…not sorry.
so. you’ve registered to vote on November 6. what now?
- check the location of your polling place
- make sure you know your state and local voting laws (do you need government issued identification, etc.)
- make sure you have a way to get to the polls on the 6th — both Lyft and Uber will be offering free/reduced rides to the polls on November 6th
- if you will be out of town or unable to make it to the polls on the 6th get an absentee ballot
- research the candidates — most state party sites will have information on all the candidates running for their party in your area so be sure to read up on everyone so you’re not stumped on voting day
- learn about any referendums you may have to vote on – these questions are often on the back of your ballot and purposely worded poorly to achieve a certain result so make sure you know what you’re voting for before you get there
- get involved – local elections are always looking for volunteers to phone bank, canvass, man polling places, send of mailers, etc. so get involved, bring some friends, and make a difference
democracy only works if we all participate so do your part to make sure you’re the most informed and prepared you can be this election cycle
This is actually really funny because Elizabeth Warren beat Etsy to this and made merch already for this