- The royal wedding is costing us taxpayers approx. £32million.
- The homeless of Windsor have been removed from the town, but ‘well wishers’ have been allowed to sleep on the pavement of the last few days.
- The homeless have also had all their belongings, literally everything they own, taken from them, only to be given back after the wedding.
- Some of the people camping out actually have bought and paid for hotel rooms sitting empty, but the press are still calling them ‘brave souls’ for sleeping out on the street.
- A lot of Windsor’s homeless are ex service men and women.
- The death of 10 teens in Santa Fe and the plane crash in Cuba have barely been mentioned on the news this morning.